Flights can get very expensive nearer to your travel date. You are protected in case your flight price goes up.
Between 6 - 12% service fee per month depending on the price, travel dates and number of installments. The fee is made clear before you make your first payment.
EarlyBooker is like your friend who helps buy your flight first. Repay the rest with debit/credit card or bank transfer (selected countries)
5 easy steps to be an EarlyBird with EarlyBooker
1. Search for your flights on an airline’s website and take a screenshot of your desired flight
2. Attach the screenshot on EarlyBooker's booking form together with your personal travel details
3. EarlyBooker’s FlightPlan team will email you to confirm your travel details and installment plan
4. Pay 20% of the ticket price and EarlyBooker’s service fee upfront.
5. Pay the balance in easy installments before your departure date
Go see the world
EarlyBooker is available in all countries and currencies
Be an EarlyBird
"I managed to book my Europe trip with EarlyBooker. Previously I would buy my tickets first then have no money for the rest of the month, but EarlyBooker made it so easy for me!"
Siti AmirahBooked Europe trip with $180 upfront cost
"I wanted to book my flight to Japan early but I did not want to pay upfront for the flights. EarlyBooker saved me $120 on flights and let me pay for travel with installments for the first time!"
Joe TanVisited Japan for the first time